Are you looking to set the time on your Fitbit Versa but don’t know where to start? Perhaps you are new to the world of Fitbits and need some help setting them up?
Or maybe you are curious and want to know more? Whatever your reason might be, we have the answer for you!
When it comes to setting the time on electronic devices, we are all known to fall apart.
Just think how many of us drive with the wrong time in our car for half the year or those of us whose oven clocks are only right twice a day.
While many of us live like this just fine, we can’t have our smartwatches or fitness trackers giving us the wrong time.
We would miss every appointment and chaos would swallow our lives whole. And we are not about to let that happen.
So just keep reading to find out how you can avoid this and set your Fitbit Versa to the correct time!
What Is A Fitbit Versa?
Fitbit Versa is a smartwatch that has a built-in heart rate monitor. It also offers sleep tracking features and comes with a variety of apps.
This device is designed to track your fitness activities and provide you with insights into your health.
Fitbit Versa is the latest version of the company’s smartwatches. The previous model was released back in 2016.
It was developed to offer more advanced features such as GPS tracking, music playback, and other functions.
You can now sync your data from your smartphone or tablet to your watch via Bluetooth. This makes it easier to view your daily stats and check your progress.
You can use this app to set up notifications for calls, texts, calendar events, emails, social media updates, and more.
This app will help you keep track of your steps taken each day. You can also see how many calories you have burned throughout the week.
This app provides access to all the features offered by Fitbit. You can also download third-party apps like Spotify, Pandora, and Strava.
So, now that we have covered what a Fitbit is, let’s take a look at how to set the time on your watch.
How To Set The Time On A Fitbit Versa
Here is how to set the time using your phone:
1) The first thing to do when setting the time on your Fitbit Versa is to turn off the automatic time adjustment feature. Scroll down until you find the Automatic date/time adjustment option. Tap on it to disable it.
2) Next, press and hold the button that you will find at the right corner of the bottom of the screen. A menu will appear. Select Date & Time.
3) Select the correct local time zone (if needed). Then select the correct time. If you’re not sure what time zone you should be using, choose “Use my phone’s clock”.
4) Now, scroll down until you find the option to change the date. Press and hold the button again. Choose the month and year.
5) Now, scroll down until you see the option to be able to set the time. Press and hold the same button again. Pick the hour and minute.
Your Fitbit Versa will now display the correct time.
Fitbit Versa Time Is Still Not Correct
If the time still isn’t showing correctly, try resetting the time manually.
1) To do so, press and hold the buttons located on the left side at the top of the device. A menu will pop up. Select Reset time.
2) Choose between Manual and Auto settings. Now, select either one. Your watch will automatically adjust its internal clock.
3) Afterwards, press and hold the same two buttons again. Select Date & Time to finish.
How To Set Time Format From 24 To 12 hour
To change the format of the time displayed on your Fitbit Versa, follow these simple instructions:
1) Scroll down until you find the Settings icon. Tap on it.
2) Tap on General.
3) Under Display, tap on Time format.
4) Here, you can choose between 12 hour and 24-hour formats.
How You Can Change The Time On The Fitbit Versa Using The App
The above method works fine if you would like to quickly change the time on your Fitbit Versa. However, there is an easier way to do so.
1) Open the Fitbit app on your smartphone.
2) Click on a gear symbol in the upper right corner of the page.
3) Scroll down until you see the options listed below.
4) Select the option that says “Set time”.
5) Enter the current time in the box provided.
6) Once done, click on Save.
7) Finally, close the Fitbit app.
You are good to go!
Now, whenever you open the Fitbit app, the time will already be changed.
How To Set Up Alerts For Fitness Goals On Fitbit Versa
Setting up alerts for fitness goals on your Fitbit Versa is very easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1) Go to the Fitbit app on a mobile device.
2) In the upper right corner is a Gear icon. Click on it.
3) Scroll down until you reach the section called “My Activity” or “Activity History”.
4) From here, you can add new activities by tapping on the “+” sign. You can also edit existing ones.
5) After adding a new activity, you can set how often you want to receive notifications about it.
6) For example, if you would like to get notified every day about your daily step count, simply set the notification frequency to Daily.
7) The next thing you have to do is select which goal you wish to track.
8) There are three main categories: Steps, Sleep, and Calories. Each category has multiple subcategories.
9) To start tracking a specific goal, simply tap on the corresponding tab.
10) If you want to stop tracking a goal, simply uncheck the box next to it.
11) When you’re ready, hit Done.
12) That’s all!
Is A Fitbit Versa A Good Watch?
Yes, a Fitbit Versa is a great smartwatch. It comes with many useful features that make it stand out among other smartwatches available today.
It is water-resistant, meaning you don’t have to worry about getting it wet while swimming. This makes it perfect for people who love to swim.
In addition, the Fitbit Versa has a built-in GPS tracker that allows you to monitor your running routes.
Moreover, the Fitbit Versas display shows you important information such as your heart rate, distance traveled, calories burned, etc.
It even lets you know when you’ve been active enough to take a break.
As you can see, setting up the time is pretty straightforward. It takes only a few minutes to complete. In case you did everything correctly, you should now have a working Fitbit Versa with the correct time.
However, keep in mind that this guide applies to the Fitbit Versa model.
If you own another version of the device, you might not be able to use the methods described in this article.
Still, we hope this guide helped you with any questions regarding the Fitbit Versa and changing the time.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started with your Fitbit Versa today!